COVID-19 Prevention Policy
Luxe Bloom follows the WHO policies and guidelines to prevent further spread of COVID-19 since published including:
- Hand washing and hand sanitizing
- Wearing Face masks
- Sneeze Policy
- Social Distancing, etc.
Specific to our facility and operation:
- Any employee exhibiting systems of cold, flu or Corona Virus are asked to leave the office and not return until they are fully recovered
- We are not taking employee temperatures at this time
- Daily cleaning of our facility with disinfectants for all faucets, door handles, work-stations and kitchen
- Upon entering Luxe Bloom anyone must wear a mask and all floral staff wear work gloves that need to be discarded daily
- All supply chain deliveries are wiped prior to opening following WHO COVID-19 suggested protocols. Outer cartons are discarded daily
- All Luxe Bloom arrangements are pack by one person who wears gloves while packing each arrangement. Pack station is sanitized daily.
- All our farms are Rainforest Certified
- Due to COVID-19 and possible contamination we will no longer be able to take back used vessels. Should the pandemic dissipate we will reconsider this policy
Luxe Bloom Lasting Luxury Roses™ require no water. As such our propriety process allow no bugs or live insects to be part of the rose or packaging. The roses are stored in a closed, temperature-controlled room in a box for full protection until use. We do not recommend fresh-cut floral during the re-opening transition period of any business property and until WHO sees the global curve flatten.